A community of endurance athletes dedicated to the education, enjoyment and public awareness of the sport of triathlon and each of its disciplines.
- Encourage and educate beginners in the sport of triathlon
- Give something back to the community (help people become healthier, contribute to community service projects)
- Promote health and fitness, children's health and fitness, have fun, and provide a social environment.
- Bring racing events to Sumner County (Triathlons and Kids Triathlons)
- Provide education on triathlon etiquette and safety of racing and training on community streets
The members of the Vulcan Triathletes are excited about the Team Magic club competition, and we are already once step ahead of the other clubs since we were the first to sign up! Look for us at Powerman Alabama Duathlon Weekend, LJCC Triathlon, Buster Britton Triathlon, Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon and MORE.
Visit HEAT on Facebook or contact them at email@example.com